Moving? (Auto + Property)
What we need*:
- New address (including postal code)
- Changes to phone number
- Date of move
- Names of persons listed on deed/lease
- Year built (for condo/homeowner policies only)
- Year of updates to electrical, plumbing, heating and roof (for condo/homeowner policies only)
- Name and address of mortgage company (for homeowner policies only)
Will your auto premium change?
Many factors determine your auto insurance premium, including the type of car you drive, the use of the car, the claims and conviction history of the driver, and where you live. We’ll inform you of any changes to your premium once your policy is updated.
Will your property premium change?
Many factors determine property insurance premiums, including the type and age of the building, the building value and location, and the type of property policy purchased. We’ll inform you of any changes to your premium once your policy is updated.
*Changes effective upon confirmation of broker